Join Our Team!
We are looking for qualified, caring individuals to work aboard the whale watcher vessel Kitty Kat. The Gulf of the Farallons is one of the best oceans in the world to experience cetacean conservation. The career opportunity of a lifetime! Be a part of a team and educate the public while observing marine mammals in their home.
Must have a background in Marine Biology, or have the drive and desire to work and learn to help protect all Marine Mammals. You must enjoy working outdoors on a boat with people and teaching the public about the amazing environment you work in!
- Seeking self-motivated individuals
- Must be good with customer relations, computer and phone literate for phone sales.
- Teach and Educate on the Marine Environment and Cetacean Conservation
- Assist with Conservation Programs
- Compile Daily Data
- Explore the Marine Environment