Ring in the new year with a fantastic view of the fireworks show on the San Francisco Bay!
Golden Gate Whale Watch
Food and beverages are not included in this cruise. Please feel free to bring your own food and beverages with you! Keep in mind that beer and wine are allowed on board, but hard alcohol is not.
- Person All ages welcome!
Whale Watching at the Golden Gate Bridge
Enjoy a scenic cruise of San Francisco’s beautiful coastline and the fantastic wildlife of the Bay Area. Each trip is a unique experience — don’t miss the boat! Pack some grub, grab a camera, and enjoy the trip of a lifetime on the adventurous Pacific Ocean.
- Humpback whales May-November
- Gray whales December-May
- Harbor seals, dolphins, porpoises, and abundant sea bird colonies
- Views of the Golden Gate Bridge and gorgeous shorelines
What to Bring
- Warm clothes, jackets, hats, and gloves (waterproof)
- Comfortable non-slip shoes
- Sun protection
- If you think you may be prone to seasickness or are a first-time whale watcher, you may want to consider motion sickness medications.